These are the best Black Friday deals so far
Black Friday deals will officially begin this Friday, November 20. Amazon announced it will kick off its holiday sales at the end of this week with big price cuts on most of its new lineup of Alexa devices. But Amazon isn’t the only retailer with early Black Friday deals. Everyone from Best Buy to Walmart is offering previews of their Black Friday deals.
The best part is that many of the Black Friday deals we’re seeing are obliterating price lows we saw earlier in 2020. The AirPods, for instance, dropped as low as $99. Likewise, we continue to see aggressive price cuts on big-screen 4K TVs. Our favorite TV of 2020 — the LG CX Series OLED TV — hit a new all-time price low, whereas the new Vizio 55-inch OLED TV was briefly on sale for an epic price of just $899. That’s the cheapest OLED TV we’ve ever seen. (The sale is over, but we predict it’ll come back at least one more time between now and Black Friday). Meanwhile, off-brand 55-inch TVs are starting as low as $199.
Unfortunately, we’re not seeing many deals on consoles. Obviously, the big players this year are the Xbox Series X and PS5. We’re hoping for some bundle deals on both systems, but finding them in stock might be the real deal. Meanwhile, previous-gen consoles — such as the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X — haven’t come down in price yet. Likewise, the Nintendo Switch is still selling for $299 — when you can find it in stock. Because gaming has proven to be so popular during the pandemic, we don’t foresee deep price cuts. (Bundle deals might be the way to go when it comes to console deals).
If you’re looking for home decor sales, we’re starting to see an increase in the number of mattress sales. Purple, Sealy, and Casper are just a handful of brands that have released their Black Friday deals ahead of Thanksgiving Day. We’re seeing discounts of up to $400 off on both mattresses and other bedding items like sheet sets, comforters, and duvets.
With so much deal activity going on, we’re here to guide you to the best Black Friday deals you can get in November. From early Black Friday ads to the best Black Friday previews, here are the best Black Friday deals right now.
Black Friday deals: quick links
- Amazon Dash sales: 50% off kitchen appliances, STEM toys
- Adidas: up to 80% off hoodies, sneakers @ Amazon
- Apple Watch SE: was $279 now $229 @ Amazon
- Audible Plus: 38% off first 6 months
- Best Buy: smart TVs as low as $79
- Casper Mattress: up to 30% off everything @ Casper
- Chewy: up to 50% off pet supplies
- Chromebooks: deals from $169 @ Best Buy
- Dell: laptop deals from $349
- Fitbit Charge 4: was $149 now $99 @ Amazon
- Lego: spend $50, get $10 off @ Amazon
- Lenovo: ThinkPad sale from $799
- Microsoft: up to $900 off Surface, Xbox, more
- Mixbook: 50% off all photo books via “REVHLDY20”
- Nectar Mattress: $400 off + get $399 in free gifts
- New Balance: 25% off sitewide @ New Balance
- Nike: up to 40% off sneakers, tech fleece, hoodies @ Nike
- PC gaming sale: up to $200 off laptops, monitors @ Best Buy
- Prime Video: 50% off digital movies @ Amazon
- Purple: up to $400 off mattress + bundle @ Purple
- Samsung QLED TVs: up to $2,500 off all models @ Samsung
- Sony PS5: sign-ups available @ Amazon
- TCL 50″ 4K Android TV: was $349 now $229 @ Best Buy
- Verizon: free iPhone 12 w/ Unlimited
- Video games: buy 3 for the price of 2 @ Amazon
- Walmart: big-screen TVs, laptops, more from $278
- Whole turkeys: $1.99/lb. @ Amazon (Prime members)